Exploring the wonders of no-talent celebs and making an attempt to understand why their face keeps showing up in the media

Friday, April 30, 2010

New York: 'Nuff Said.


(Photo thanks to Buddytv.com)


Who likes New York? The answer is no one. There is absolutely no reason why this obnoxious piece of trash should get any attention whatsoever.

She became "famous" on the Vh1 show Flavor of Love starring none other than Flavor Flaaaav himself. So automatically she's a joke. Flavor Flav didn't like her birth-given name Tiffany Pollard, along with the other hoes, so he renamed them all profound names like "Bubbles", and "Buck-Wild". Ahh, very intellectually stimulating. Out of all the ridiculous gold-digging girls on the show, New York was most definitely the worst. As most reality show actors are, New York was obviously trying to do whatever would make her stand out, so she slept with that disgusting bag of bones, Flavor Flav. GROSS.

As painful as it was watching her one BOTH seasons of Flavor of Love, Vh1 apparently thought we asked for more. They brought her back with the spinoff reality shows I Love New York, I Love New York 2, New York Goes to Hollywood, and New York Goes to Work. Really? I had enough of this chick after one episode of her sucking face with Flavor Flav. In fact, the only time I enjoyed watching her in the slightest was when "Punkin" (another piece of reality show trash) spit in her face, and when "Buck-Wild" (yes...buck-wild) threw a shoe at her huge dome piece.

Why would Vh1 put her in any shows at all? She's a horrible actress, even for a reality show. She made me turn off the tv on several occasions, and definitely made me steer clear from Vh1. This was obviously for ratings. Unfortunately, the series premiere of the first season of her show was actually the highest rated premiere of a reality show on Vh1, ever. Yeah, ever. How is this possible? You guys are all sick. I know I wasn't helping her ratings.

The network also accomplished another amazing feat; being host to the longest kiss in reality tv history! The winners??? Miss Tiffany "New York" Pollard, and none other than...say it with me, people....FLAAAAVORRR FLAAAAVV!! If that doesn't make you lose your breakfast, I'm all out of ideas. Thats a whole lot of spit swapping that I want to know nothing about. I want no part of that.

Tiffany also self proclaimed herself to be the H.B.I.C. on Flavor of Love. This stands for the Head Bitch In Charge. She's smart too!!

Anyways, the moral of the story here is that you can become rich for doing absolutely jack shit. You can have a piercing voice and sleep with old rapper-men who are obsessed with chanting their own name, and be involved in a few bitch fights and you will be golden. You can also annoy the shit out of everyone in the world and still get casted for a THIRD season of I Love New York. Yep, there is a third season coming out. I'm just as upset as you are. This is what we have to look forward to?

I am highly considering offing myself before this can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment