Exploring the wonders of no-talent celebs and making an attempt to understand why their face keeps showing up in the media

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dr. Phil: Creepy Douche.


You're Fat! Don't try and sugar coat it, 'cause you'll eat that too!)
Thanks, asshole.

(Photo Thanks to http://www.schiesshouse.com/medicalhumor_files/image001.jpg)


I hate Dr. Phil. I always have. He is obnoxious and has that holier than thou type of mentality. He spends all of his pathetic life telling others what they are doing wrong when he's the biggest loser I've ever seen. Why would anyone take this asshole's advice? He's a balding creep with a caterpillar moustache who is literally the seventh ugliest person on planet earth.

Dr. Phil has become famous by leeching off of Oprah Winfrey. He used to appear on her show probably once a week to give the most obvious marriage advice. After a while, he got his own show and I lost all faith in television. His shiny dome sits on a chair and tells emotionally weak people the most obvious answers to all of their woes. His pocket is growing larger and I am becoming more irritated. I could have Dr. Phil's job and spit straight bullshit into the minds of Americans, and I would look a lot less hideous while doing so. Fuck, man.

I don't even want to get into how annoying his voice is. He's a dumb, monotonous prick who can't stop talking and acting like he has all of the answers to every problem that can possibly arise in a marriage. I'd like to ask his wife a few questions. The first one is in regards to how she allows him to have sex with her, and the second is why she is still married to this scrotum sack named Phil. I hope his wife leaves him so more people can see what a hoax his idiotic show really is.

His show is nothing but a way for him to launch self-help books and loads of other bullshit. If the people on his show can't come up with the most basic solutions that he gives them, then they don't deserve to have their problems fixed. If you're having communication problems, then fucking talk more, Sherlock!

I didn't even want to post a picture of Dr. Phil because I feel like his beady little eyes are invading my privacy and luring me into buying one of his dumb shit books, but I did anyway so that all of you can agree that he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on his way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment